Pfrundhaus St. Karl Zug

The oldest parts of this house in the old town are dated to the year 1447. The building had to be completely renovated due to poor condition inside and outside. The core of the building was raised 15cm over the top 3 floors, as it had sunken in itself over the centuries. Thanks to the renovation the building is thermotechnically up to date. The store on the ground floor, the basement rooms and the 3 apartments on the upper floors are accessible with the newly installed elevator.

  • Location Zug
  • Building Owner Katholische Kirchgemeinde Zug
  • Activity Design, Planning and Realization
  • Year of Conversion 2007
  • Year of Construction 1447